- Character Development Questions for Writers (113 questions; geared toward supernatural narratives)
- 30 Character Questions (30 questions; very basic)
- The Mother of All Character Questionnaires (382 questions; extremely in-depth and geared toward tabletop role-players)
- Character Questionnaire (50 questions; pretty generic)
- Character Questionnaire One (18 questions; interesting questions)
- Character Questionnaire Two (33 questions; pretty basic)
- Character Survey Questions (29 questions; pretty basic)
- Character Outlines (107 questions; Yeah Write is very thorough)
- Adult Character Questionnaire (32 questions; pretty basic)
- Child Character Questionnaire (40 questions; pretty basic but very useful)
- Additional Questions for the Character Questionnaire (15 questions; useful appendage)
- HUGE Character Sheet for Fiction Writers
- Checklist for Character Development (interesting checklist to go by while creating a character)
Got another one for us? Link us to it through our submit box!
I find that, when writing bios, it’s really helpful to look at a list or a chart like the one above. Picking two or three traits from each chart and building a character based around them will give you a really interesting bio, because they will serve as a reminder that characters need depth and dimension.
Independent and clever.
Independent, clever, pretentious, and stubborn.
The first combination doesn’t come with any flaws, whereas the second will provide a more dynamic character.
Oh my God I just remembered that I need this.
Stages of Deterioration in the Human Body
The Moment Of Death:
1. The heart stops.
2. The skin gets tight and ashen in color.
3. All the muscles relax.
4. The bladder and bowels empty.
5. The body temperature begins to drop 1 1/2 degrees Fahrenheit per hour.
After 30 minutes:
6. The skin gets purple and waxy.
7. The lips, fingernails, and toenails fade to a pale color.
8. Blood pools at the bottom of the body.
9. The hands and feet turn blue.
10. The eyes sink into the skull.
After 4 hours:
11. Rigor mortis has set in.
12. The purpling of the skin and the pooling of the blood continue.
13. Rigor continues to tighten muscles for another 24 hours or so.
After 12 hours:
14. The body is in full rigor mortis.
After 24 hours:
15. The body is now the temperature of the surrounding environment.
16. In males, the semen dies.
17. The head and neck are now a greenish-blue color.
18. The greenish-blue color spreads to the rest of the body.
19. There is a pervasive smell of rotting meat.
After 3 days:
20. The gas in the body tissues forms large blisters on the skin.
21. The whole body begins to bloat and swell grotesquely.
22. Fluids leak from the mouth, nose, vagina, and rectum.
After 3 weeks:
23. The skin, hair, and nails are so loose they can easily be pulled off the corpse.
24. The skin bursts open on many places on the body.
25. Decomposition will continue until the body is nothing but skeletal remains, a process that can take a month or so in hot climates, and two months or more in cold climates.
For future writing reference.
So much for going to see Hunger Games tonight. God damn busy theaters and my boy has to work early tomorrow so can’t even see a later one. That’s why I don’t make plans they never work out. Fuck I don’t want to wait till saturday.
Welcome to the Pretty and Fit ULTIMATE FITNESS GIVEAWAY!
-Thank you to everyone who has been supporting these contests by visiting the sponsors ads on my page. Super important to make sure the sponsors are getting noticed and their pages visited so I can keep holding contests like these -
Here’s what’s up for grabs!
- 1 Year Subscription to CLEAN EATING & SHAPE magazines
- 1 Month of PRETTY AND FIT MEAL PLANNING
- 1 set of 5 pound weights
- 1 10lb kettlebell
- 1 purple yoga mat
- 1 medium sized green stability ball
- 1 green resistance band
- 1 Box of each flavor Luna (Smores, Peppermint Chocolate, Chocolate Coconut) and CLIF bars (Oatmeal Raisin, Black Cherry, and Brownie)
- AND 1 iPod Shuffle (with apple headphones and charger)
Here’s the rules:
-Must be following:
-Reblog up to 5 times
-The winner will be chosen using Random.org, so try and use all 5 Reblogs for more chances to win! (I organize all the posts and remove any entries over 5)
-No likes, only reblogs. (contest only blogs do not count)
-Since I had a lot of Unfollowers after my last contest, I’ve decided that they will not be eligible for this contest. I record each blog that has Unfollowed me so if they re-follow and attempt to enter this contest I will double check and draw a new name if they are chosen. (This way my loyal followers will have a better chance at winning this contest.)
— Ends on April 19th 2012